Monster Cards are one of the different types of cards in the Redakai Trading Card Game. They include the following information:
- Cost - This is the amount of Kairu you must spend to play this Monster in the Advanced Game.
- Monster Name - Used to tell apart different Monster Cards with the same name.
- Damage Zones - On most Monster cards, these are clear. Sometimes, the Monster will have a yellow Damage Zone, which indicates that the Character has been healed in that zone, and your opponent will have to damage it again to Defeat that Character.
- Defense Zones - These are either clear or have a Defense Value and Color. If a Monster has a Defense Value, it covers up the Defense Value below it in that Zone.
- Monster Ability - Tells what special Abilities the Monster has, if any, in the Advanced Game. Abilities are active unless they are made blank by another Card, or the Character is defeated.
Monster Card Images
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.