|The Escape Of The Imperiaz|
|Preceeded By||Shadow Ekayon|
|Followed By||New RedaKai New Warriors|
When Team Imperiaz discovers where Lokar has been keeping their parents, they are ecstatic. But before they can free them, the Radikor appear and Zane lets them know that he’s now in charge and whatever deal they had with Lokar remains unchanged. Terrified, the Imperiaz flee – having no choice but to leave their still-imprisoned parents behind. Later at the monastery, Team Stax gets an alert about a nearby Kairu deposit and head off to check it out. And not only do they find the energy, they also find a frightened Team Imperiaz -- who reveal that they’ve discovered where their parents are and ask Ky, Maya and Boomer not only for help in freeing them… but also for protection from Team Radikor. Team Stax agrees – rationalizing that if they do this, the Imperiaz will be out of their hair forever. But when our heroes accompany the Imperiaz to the mountaintop, the Radikor discover what Koz, Teeny and Princess Diara are up to. And, left with no other choice, Team Imperiaz ends up rejoining the side of evil, double-crossing Team Stax, and laying down a Kairu challenge. The battle begins and, though our heroes initially have the upper hand, they eventually end up losing when Team Radikor jumps into the mix – capturing Ky, Maya and Boomer in a crystal cage! And though our gang is eventually able to escape, with the Imperiaz now back on the side of the E-Teens, they aren’t too happy. But their spirits are quickly lifted when they learn that Connor has been elevated to the rank of RedaKai!
- Ky Stax
- Princess Diara
- King Imperiaz (debut)
- Queen Imperiaz (debut)
- Connor Stax
- Master Boaddai
- King and Queen Imperiaz make their first physical appearance.
- Team Radikor knew or probably followed the Imperiaz to the location where the parents were kept.
- Zane knew the king and queens names meaning that the Radikor might have been assigned by Lokar to watch them.
- Zane had possession of the key to the prison of the Imperiaz parents further indicating that he had known about them.
- This episode is the third to have the least amount of monsters ever used.
- Connor Stax is promoted to become a Redakai in this episode.
- This is the first episode where we see Techris's purple hair.
- This is also the first episode where Zair wears a red jacket.